Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Night-2009


The Galey Christmas Gathering
(Galey rhymes with Haley)


We've done the Galey (Gormley & Haley) Christmas for several years now, well I guess as long as we've been married. Zach's family and mine join together Christmas night for some games and fun and exchanging of more gifts. We took a bunch of pictures and played Apples to Apples (If you haven't tried Apples to Apples yet it's a good one). We also got out our Wii, and sadly my Grandma beat us all in bowling! I guess we all need to practice more.


A little Wii action (boxing)


Siblings

The Haleys (plus g-ma)

The Girls

The Boys

And the night wouldn't be the same without an action shot.


If any of you know Karen, then you'll recongnize this. I think it's her signature camera shot!
Can you tell that my mom is a former cheerleader?!

8 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Kim, that is awesome that your families get together. So special. And I'm LOVING the jump shot!! They're my favorite, too. :)

Kim @ The Gab said...

Thanks Sara - we do have a great time. I bet your camera could take a much better shot though!

Jessica Haley said...

What a good looking family! I couldn't be more proud of Mom's athleticism than right now...

Karen said...

I'm impressed with Adele's jumping abilities too! Those cheerleading skills will always be with her! Very cute pics and posts Kim!!! So fun to celebrate Christ's birth together:) Already looking forward to next year.....KG

Zach said...

I agree with Jess. That is a good looking family!! Kim - Great job on the blog!

Kim @ The Gab said...

Yah, I'm glad you all like the blog everyone. It's fun to put it all together.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Made me miss everyone! Great pics! TORI

JT Barnes said...

We agree with Zach! Great job on the blog Kim! We enjoyed reading about some of your families holiday traditions! Great Ideas!

Zach: I see STP in 1 day. Your going to have to get me on the bike in April if you want me to be able to join you.(can't wait)