skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Goodbye Clothes
I finally broke down and went through all the clothes in my closet. There were so many tops and pants that I wasn't going to be wearing for a long time, so I packed up the clothes to make room for the maternity things. My closet is almost empty, but at least I'm not staring at what I can't wear right now...that helps me not feel quite as big. However, I am thankful that the stores have cute maternity clothes now. It has been fun snooping and picking out cute tops & shorts. My mom even got into the action and bought me a few summer pieces.
On the tubs I marked: Kim's skinny clothes. Hopefully someday I'll fit back into all of them :)
1 comment:
Hey Kim!
Love the red and green tubes! Christmas! :) I totally think they make cute pregnant clothes! TARGET Rocks! Miss ya!
Tori
Post a Comment