Back in January, Zach and I decided to go "someplace warm" for our next vacation and we ended up deciding on Palm Springs. We went for an entire week and stayed with our Worldmark membership.
An added bonus was that we went with our great friends Josh & Jamie Smart.
The first few days there, Zach and I were by ourselves and we just bummed around the pool and went snooping though all the different towns close to Palm Springs. One of the great things about P.S. is that everywhere we went was really accessible and easy to get to - and there is very little traffic!
Here we are at the airport leaving after 7 fun days in P.S.
I though I'd start off backward and get the baby belly picture out of the way :) Someone forgot to tell me that not only does your weight increase around your midsection, but that your face blows up like a balloon too!
Dinner at a great Mexican restaurant in downtown P.S.
Cheers!
When the Smarts got down to P.S. Jamie said that she really wanted a Margarita - yum. Of course the girls' drinks were virgins, but they still tasted great after a fun day in the sun.
The boys got to golf on Friday and Saturday...
Here is a cute picture of Josh and Jamie.
I was so impressed that they made the trip even with a 12 week old. Brendan did great and just bummed around with us when he could.
On Saturday night we went to a place called The River and we ate at the Cheesecake Factory...another big yum! One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to eat outside. I wish that Wenatchee had more outdoor seating areas for us to choose from, but thankfully in P.S. they are everywhere!
This was one of those trips that I didn't want to end, especially when we got back to Wenatchee and we were welcomed by the rain. It was a great time, full of lots of laughs, great friendships, shopping, sunbathing, a rummy marathon, yummy food, and much more.




4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Palm Springs sounds reallllllll good right now. Although, I do see this sun today!!! You look great, Kim. And yes, when pregnant your face, your hands and your feet tend to puff up. Fun! ;)
Congratulations on your new little one. I"m so happy to hear of the news.
Gail from Bend
Hi Kim (and Zach),
Hope you're feeling better. Sorry I missed seeing you this last time up. But will try to connect in Waterville next time to see your new place.
Enjoyed seeing your blog and keeping up with the latest family gab.
Looking forward to being a great uncle.
Love,
Unk
Post a Comment