You know me and my love for books! So when Karen told me about a book signing for the Pioneer Woman I couldn't get over to Seattle fast enough. What a fun chance to see her in person and have her sign a cookbook. And I would get to spend several hours with really special girls. The best of both worlds.
| Jordan, Tami, Me I loved spending time with both of them! Super special. |
There were soooo many people there to see Ree Drummond. She gave a quick speech and then we waited and waited and waited. We didn't get our books signed until 11:40! Hence the tired eyes by all of us :)
We had a great time - with a few small adventures (thanks Jordie) - I would do this again anytime.


1 comment:
I LOVE the pioneer woman! So fun you got to meet her.
Post a Comment