Monday, June 25, 2012

Some of Graham's words

I feel so behind with my posting. I have so many things/events I want to share, but I'll just keep plugging away and hopefully someday I'll get all caught up.

Today's post though I wanted to share about the current Graham. He is 19 months and a very typical toddler. We are so thankful. He chats with me all day and we are amazed at all that he can communicate. How much he talks doesn't surprise us. If you look back on many videos from when Graham was younger he was constantly making noise as he tried to talk to us. We have always loved it.

Seeing the following video (taken at 19 weeks) makes me miss the baby Graham. Isn't he just the sweetest thing?!


The next video was taken at 19 months. We got this rug at Costco and he loves it. He tells us all the shapes & colors, and now we're working on the letters. Great learning tool that's fun for him.


A few disclaimers:
1) I was trying to hide the camera from Graham because as soon as he sees it he wants to watch himself. This has made it hard to get a good video of him.
2) He calls himself Dam but it just sounds like he's swearing over and over. We are not teaching him anything we shouldn't :)
3) Sorry for the burned skin - didn't realize how hot it was outside that day!

2 comments:

Tori said...

OH my word Kim! Loved the videos. He is so SMART!!! Unreal. Love his lips when he says "purple" and "yellow." What a joy to have around. Such a beautiful little guy. Loved seeing you and Zach also! Tori

Karen said...

These videos are so awesome!!! I was smiling the whole time and agree with Tori...when he says "purple"......so cute!! xoxox