The biggest part of our life right now is obviously Graham. He is just awesome. A perfect fit for our family. Most of my recent pics are from my phone so here are a few:
The big 0-2 is next month. I can't believe it. 2 years? I'm amazed at all that he does now. Lots and lots of talking. He is learning and understanding so much. Zach frequently asks me if I'm surprised that our son is a talker. What does he mean by that?
Graham's favorite movie is "Horton hears a who" and we watch it ALL the time.
Graham loves all vehicles - cars, trucks, tractors, semi-trucks - you name it he yells and points them out.
He plays and plays with his cars and as soon as Zach gets home at night he asks, "play trucks?"
When I get on here next I'll update you about Zach and I. We celebrated our ninth anniversary last month so I'd love to share about our trip to Seaside, Oregon. Until then...



3 comments:
Yeah so glad you are back! Love his rain boots btw!
What a surprise to see your blog pop up! Glad to read and see fun pics!
He looks real cute at the wheel.
Post a Comment