Super fine in ninety-nine!
This was our class motto when we graduated :)
It's wierd to think how much a person's life can change in 10 years; and I think the time between high school graduation and now is when there are the most changes. Think of all the different events that occur during this speedy time period-and many force you to grow up so quickly. I remember thinking back at 18 that I was now an "adult." Our perspectives were so small!
My past ten years in a nutshell:
'99-'01: Went to WVC and played bball for 2 years. Met Zach in the spring '01
'01-'02: Attended Northwest University and played bball my junior year.
'03: Zach and I got married on September 6th!
'04: Graduated from CWU with a BA in English & a teaching certificate
'05: Moved to Chelan/Zach was hired at DCPUD/Bought our first home/Taught at Chelan High
'07-Current: Teaching 10th & 11th grade English at Eastmont
The night before the reunion Karissa, Sarah, Lacey, and I went to get our toes painted and then we went out to dinner at Tastebuds (a local wine shop). This was one of my highlights of the weekend!
Zach (Mine), Aaron (Jenny's), Eric (Lacey's), Neal (Sarah's), Brandon (Karissa's).


1 comment:
It is fun to read about where God takes people in their lives! I enjoyed reading and looking at your pictures. I know God has wonderful things for you and your families future. Faithfully praying, Jorden
Post a Comment