Edgar set the tone for the nursery and I decided to do navy blue and white for the colors. But then poor Edgar seemed too lonely and I thought he needed a friend...welcome Artie (the aardvark).
I think they'll be friends for life...don't you? Now there are going to be pops of orange throughout the room (thanks Artie). Here is a sneak peak on a little project I'm working on for the boy-boy.
Love the dots! Earlier this week I set out to paint a small elephant I found at a craft store. He's been staring at me since I first picked him up in June. Now he's finished.
My plan is to hang some cute pictures off of his hooks. I love the G on the rear - it just adds the Gormley personalized touch. I also have a few other things to paint with this same navy color. Some items are big and some are small - stay tuned for the reveals. With 10 weeks left I figured I better get going on all my to-dos.
p.s. Zach will probably read this post and he'll want me to tell you that he'll be the one painting the many items I have...I sure do have a great husband!


2 comments:
It's going to be so cute, Kim!! Love the pops of orange idea. Fun!
That Elephant hook is so cool! i want one! open Kimmie's craft store!
Post a Comment