Monday, September 13, 2010

Labor Day/Weekend Fun

The first part of Labor Day Weekend we were able to spend some time at the cabin. Just thought I'd show you some fun pictures from that Saturday. I'm bummed because I think this was the last time for tubing or boating for the year. It's amazing how fast this summer went! We also were able to meet Karen's friend Jeff. We had a great time getting to know him and showing him our beautiful neck of the woods.

Zach, Karen, Jeff
Falls: Zach 0, Karen 1/2, Jeff 4 or 5 too many to keep track of!


Karen said I DID NOT have chubby cheeks...whatever Karen! I'm posting this last pic. because it's a cute shot of everyone else.

2 comments:

jorden9879 said...

I love catching up on your blog since I seem to have no time latley to check them out. WHat fun posts. Love the little elephants!!! Your trips look really fun. I love the pic of you golfing with your cute baby belly. Glad you had fun meeting Jeff. I wish I could have been there to hang!

Karen said...

Kim.....by the way that pic of you is cute! YOu'll look back someday and be like....wow, Karen was right! Cute prego, that's all I have to say! yes, fun weekend for sure! I loved the 1/2 comment on the tubing part.....almost ruined my shoulder but didn't want to really fall off:) As long as it's not as bad as Jeff's numbers....needs improvement!