This church is a Pentecostal church - meaning there is a lot of call and response and shouting out during the worship and sermon. We heard many "Hallelujahs" and "Amens." This was our first experience with this type of denomination. Here's an oxymoron for you: A Pentecostal Church in Stehekin, WA. I'm glad that Nick invited us and I'm glad that we got to go to church while there.
Here's a picture of the community hall with the handmade pews.Another cool thing Nick did, was that he took us around the valley in his pickup. We got to see so many places that were too remote to walk or bike. The only way to have vehicles up there is to buy passage on the barge that travels up and down the lake. So to get a local tour in his rig was a privilege. Thanks Nick!!


1 comment:
Kim - glad I got to see the church. Now I have a visual. So I've been singing the songs from WICKED all week. I want to see it again! :) What a fun time! THanks for hanging out with us last weekend and taking pictures for us! :) SEe you soon, Tori
Post a Comment