Zach and Josh...
do they think they're tough or something?
For Halloween weekend, we were invited to our friend's home in Pullman. They were having a themed party titled: A Wild Western Party. How could we pass a chance to dress like cowboys?!
One of the highlights of the evening for me was learning some line dancing moves. Jamie is a PE teacher in Pullman, and she showed us some steps that she taught to her middle schoolers. I tried to get Zach to join in but he wouldn't. Apparently he didn't want to be the only guy dancing...go figure!
Here is my sweet and dear friend Jamie.
Josh and Jamie are expecting their first child in Feb. Congrats!
By the way, the reason her makeup is a "little bright" is because she was going for the 80's cowgirl look :)
A cute couple :)








6 comments:
Super cute! Line dancing is fun too!!
Thanks Sara...I just love your kids' Halloween costumes. Stella looks amazing and very fashionable :)
You guys could pass as a legite cowboy couple:) Too cute. I hope you guys were dancing to the electric slide! All time favorite dance!!! Yee ha!
I think we did learn the electric slide!
It looks like a great time. Both of you match the part perfectly!
Love it Kim! :) Now you need to come to the Pla Mor in Lincoln, NE!!!!!!
Post a Comment