Haley Family Photo
Front Row-Grandma Michele & Grandpa Joe
Back Row-Maria, Tim, Michael, Maureen, Pat
Just the boys
(My dad is the oldest of the bunch)
Group Remake
This goofy picture is a remake of a photo that was done at least 40 years ago. It was so funny to watch them all get ready and stare at the original to make sure that everyone had the same expression and was looking in the right direction (there were about 15 of us behind the camera laughing as the brothers and sisters worked together). My bro Alex stepped in and was the missing Brian for the picture :)
Large Haley Picture
Here are the cousins that were present for the picture. It was really fun to see/meet some of my cousins. It's hard to go years in between visits. Sometimes it feels like you have to re-meet them each time there is a get- together. We all get along well though so it's only a few minutes of awkward hellos. It was a good time and I wish the Haleys did this more often!


1 comment:
As we age, these moments become more important and valuable. Each of the simblings have a better relationship with one over the other, usually become of shared experiences. Tim and I were roomates together at Bethesda Bible College and we shared many wonderful experiences. Tim was also the first to take notice of Adele who lived in the same apartment. I might have lost out to Tim if Adele was younger, because Tim is much more charming. You can sure see the impact of choices in our lives as we age, and when we're seperated as we are, and the differences become very noticeable. I wish I was there to help my family achieve more, but we all ended up going our seperate ways. My advice to young siblings is to keep a short list of offenses and love each other.
Post a Comment