Monday, February 22, 2010

Hockey Game


Go Wild!

Zach and I love our local hockey team and are seriously considering buying season tickets. If you live in Wenatchee and haven't been to a game yet, you are missing out. It was a packed house with 4,000 plus fans there on Saturday night. We were able to go with our friends Steve & Carolyn and of course we had so much fun. The game started off right with a good fight in the first period!

My brother Alex got us these jerseys as a thank you for staying with us this summer. It was really thoughtful and something we probably wouldn't have bought ourselves. We sure fit in well at the game now...true fans!


Carolyn and I have a lot of fun together. The whole game we were swinging our cowbells and cheering.

Good story: We wanted a girls' night out at a hockey game and the last game we went to they were giving out cowbells to the first 500 fans before the game. We got there about 6:45 and thought we would have no problem, but no cowbells were left. Totally disappointed we found our seats. In that same row were a bunch of 10-12 year old boys. We asked them when they got to the arena to get their bells and they said about 5:00 (I guess we were way off). And then, because we were looking so sad, the boys offered up their cowbells to us - Carolyn actually got two out of the deal.

So now every game Zach and I go to we have a really loud object to swing (much to the delight of Zach)!


Friends: Zach, Kim, Carolyn, Steve

3 comments:

J and T Barnes said...

Lucky... I want a Wild Jersey.

Kim @ The Gab said...

Yes, you aren't a true fan unless you have one! :)

Micheal Brandt said...

Awesome! Love the jerseys, you guys should start playing hockey too! I remember Zach was a dominate force in PE floor hockey... GO WILD!