For her b-day she wanted my mom and I to come to Seattle for a "spa day." She made appointments for us at Gene Juarez in Bellevue. We came over Thurs. morning, shopped at Bell Square, went to get pampered, and then enjoyed a wonderful Italian meal at our friends' condo in Kenmore. Jessie sure knows how to plan for a good birthday.
The spa at Gene Juarez is amazing. It is so luxurious that no one talks above a whisper. Jessie is getting ready for her massage.
(Me, Jess, Mom, Cathy)
Here we are all done with our pampering. I had a manicure and Mom & Cathy had pedicures.
I wanted to show you my nails. And then of course when I saw this purse at Macy's I just couldn't pass it up. The name of my nail color is "funny face."
So I nicknamed my purse Barbara (after Barbara Streisand) - and I'm going to call my purse "Barbie" for short :)
So I nicknamed my purse Barbara (after Barbara Streisand) - and I'm going to call my purse "Barbie" for short :)


1 comment:
Kim I had so much fun catching up on your blog. WE miss you guys. We probably won't get over till after the baby is born but I can't WAIT for summer!!!
Post a Comment