Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Dale & Kathryn (Zach's parents) celebrate their birthdays only one day apart at the end of August. We usually all get together to join in for some family fun - and this time was no exception. A mini cousin reunion was planned this last weekend so we got to celebrate with a few more crew this year.


Leave it to Karen to organize a jumping contest for some actions shots. I'll admit I'm glad that I'm pregnant so I don't have to participate in these EVERY time we get together!

Although...these jumps turned out really cool.

Zach, Karen, Bree, Rich


Another fun thing we did this weekend was go to the District Fair in Waterville. Several of Zach's buddies from high school came into town. We were able to walk the few blocks to the fair grounds and enjoy yummy food & enjoy most of the day there. It is inevitable that we will run into many people that Zach knows, but it's fun to meet new folks and see others again after a long time. In the evening we made our way back to our place and played Apples to Apples. We had a fun but busy weekend.

For Labor day weekend we are gearing up to head out of town for our 7th Anniversary. It was Zach's turn to plan our trip this year so it's a surprise for you just as it is for me. I'll keep you "posted" on our trip :)

No comments: