Friday, August 27, 2010

Train Concert

Back in July I was lucky enough to go to a concert with my great friend Judy.
Quick Background: We were roommates in college for a couple years, played bball together at WVC, and we were in each other's weddings.

Every year we try to do something fun like this together and Judy suggested a concert at Maryhill Winery (Goldendale, WA). For those of you who have never been down there for a concert, you have got to plan one. What a beautiful place for an outdoor concert. Think the Gorge but much more intimate.
The Train concert was amazing - way better than I thought - mainly because I didn't realize how many songs I knew from Train: Hey-Soul Sister, Drops of Jupiter, Meet Virginia, Calling All Angels - just to name a few. Before I knew it, I was standing up and singing the lyrics and waving my arms around like the rest of the crazies!


What is fun about this venue is that you just bring your lawn chairs, blankets, coolers and then just settle in.



Thanks for a wonderful time my friend. It is always special to spend time with you. Looking forward to our next adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy Judy Judy!!! :) Train is coming to Nebraska at the end of September! You made me want to check it out! Have fun at the WAterville Fair if you go this weekend! See you soon! Tori