Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Priest Lake

We had the privilege of once again joining our great friends Josh & Jamie Smart on a mini vacation. This time they graciously invited us up to "the cabin" on Priest Lake. Jamie's parents have just completed a huge dream of building a lake home and we were the first guest that weren't family (although I consider myself a 3rd daughter sometimes!)

Of course we had lots of fun...and we ate too well (think ribs one night & flank steak the next).

On Saturday afternoon we went golfing. It was the perfect golfing weather and we had a great time just being together.

The Cutie Couple

The Gang


I wanted to get an action shot & a picture of the beautiful course. It's nicknamed "the ball eater" by the regulars - and they aren't kidding. On one hole Zach lost 3 balls. I tried not to smile too much :) I love Par 3-holes by the way. This one was a fun hole to play.

How could you not have a great time waking up to a view like this:




Thanks again to the Smart & Rydbom families. We had a wonderful time and we are so grateful for all that you did to make it such a fun weekend. Looking forward to the next time!

1 comment:

jjzelinski said...

I love that you're still golfing with your little belly! It is so cute! School starts soon and I need to see you before it offical starts! Call or text me so we can get together! You are looking so cute! Oh, why don't you head this way and help me organize too! :)
JenZ