On October 2nd, Jessie and Karen hosted a baby shower at my parent's house. The weather was absolutely beautiful and we were able to eat and entertain out on the deck. The attendees were a mixture between some long-time high school friends to some precious bible study girls.
For those of you who know Zach and I, you know our love for sports. The hostesses decorated the back deck with all things sports. It was awesome! And I was totally surprised by the theme - so cool. Here are some fun pictures of the event.
Karen brought these yummy (and I do mean yummy) cupcakes with her from Seattle. They were all different flavors. I got to choose mine first and I picked the oreo flavored one at the top! There were many more too - this was just the tip of the frosting :)
One of the coolest decorations was this diaper tower that Karen made. I know that these things are difficult to make and and she totally rocked it out - loved it. I don't want to take it apart now!
As one of the activities, the guests made baby Gormley personalized bibs. They were so fun to look at and all so different.


2 comments:
I my...I can't keep up but I love it. I love the fall decorations and no its not wrong you leave the pumpkins up all year. If you love to look at it, keep it up! Love the babies room, way to go Zach on the painting, impressive!!! What a fun shower, KG rocked that diaper thing. Yes I am coming to the shower sorry I haven't RSVP, but I look at your cute self in those hats everyday!!!
What a fun day!!! We had a blast planning it too! I'm so thankful the Lord provided us with SUNSHINE!!! What a blessing:) The pumpkins by the way are sooooooooo awesome!!
Post a Comment