Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just in case you didn't know...


We are at 35 weeks now and so excited to see and meet our little guy. The countdown is on for sure! I'm still feeling really good. God sure has blessed us with a great pregnancy.

Last weekend my mom's cousin Paula threw a cute baby shower for me over in Everett. I am so amazed at everyone's generosity...our little guy is going to be one spoiled dude.



Paula made this cake from scratch - she just looked at an old picture for inspiration - how cute is this? And it tasted just as good.


This is a total Waterville shirt!


Here are just some of the special people that made it. Left to Right: Me-looking at who knows what, Auntie Maria-my dad's sister, Jerri Neely-one of my mom's dear friends, Miwa Pugh-married to a close family friend. Thank you so much for coming ladies!
I just wish that I would've gotten more pictures of the other attendees...I feel like I say this everytime!

Next up for projects in the baby's room is to hang some of the wall art we have received and bought. We'll keep you posted...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim - LOVE the "pregnant" shirt picture! CAn't believe you only have less than a month to go! Miss you! Tori

Nicole said...

It looks like a great shower. The little man is going to have such a warm welcome from friends and family. You're looking fantastic as always. We cannot wait to see the new nursery decor.

BrItT said...

Iam so..HaPpY for you! Loved seeing you and thanks for the sweet card. I pray you&babe are great! Cant wait to see your lil man and give him lovies x0x0-BrItT