Originally I was going to paint this white to match the other furniture in the room, but after seeing how cool the navy looked with the bookcase - blue became its new color.
For this project I set to work on it last week. There wasn't a reason I couldn't get it done, and that way Zach didn't have to spend his evenings home from work in the garage. I painted it the same way as the bookcase: sand, paint, sand, paint, sand, paint, paint touch-ups. I think the finished product turned out so cute - in a very manly way of course!
| My mini workshop |
I can't wait to show you the entire room - someday soon I hope, once I get all the decor setup :)


2 comments:
Awesome job KIM! Glad you kept the dresser! Tori
Great job Kim! I can't wait to see the finished product also. See you Friday, I hope!
Post a Comment