3 Favorite Reality Show Updates
Survivor, American Idol, & The Bachelor have been some fun shows for us to watch while we take care of Graham at night (I want to add right now that Zach is only a Survivor follower - he doesn't want his friends to think he's a sissy). I hate to say it but it sure makes the week go by just a little faster. Here is my rundown so far...
Survivor is by far our favorite show and we watch it faithfully. At the end of every season we go over to our friend's house and pay $2 to the pot. We then draw Survivor names and whoever has the winner at the end gets the pot. Super fun. For this new season I'm really curious about this new redemption part. The 2 tribal councils have been awesome. Phillip is crazy (but I love it) and Boston Rob is my favorite!
I just love the new judges from American Idol. I actually was a Simon fan, but the new 2 are just so much better that I've forgotten my love for him. Lopez & Tyler have even managed to tone down Jackson's stupid "dawg" stuff.
I just love the new judges from American Idol. I actually was a Simon fan, but the new 2 are just so much better that I've forgotten my love for him. Lopez & Tyler have even managed to tone down Jackson's stupid "dawg" stuff.
They just rounded out the competition to an even 24 and I'm looking forward to seeing the boys perform tonight. Here are my favs - hopefully they go far.
Graham Update
He has been changing so much over the last couple of weeks. He is now 13 weeks old! It has been fun to see him hold his head better and use his hands more. Here is a video of him munching on his hands.
I apologize for my voice...do I really sound like that?!
We practice our "tummy time" often.
There are those fists again :)
I tried to get a nice picture with my son - he wasn't into it.
He wasn't too happy after his bath either. But he still managed to look adorable!
Jillian Update
I originally talked about my Jillian Michael's DVD here. I have been working out with her every couple of days. Today I put her on mute and just watched and worked out with my music. Her comments can get a little annoying especially when I have to hear them over and over. Although this quote: "If you want to get shredded you've got to earn it" keeps repeating over in my mind as I do squats & lunges! I haven't noticed a vast improvement yet...although my jeans are not as snug so I guess I'm getting somewhere. Next week I'll be getting out my "skinny" clothes as a measuring point. I'll post about the closet switchover later.
It has been so much fun posting pictures of Graham and talking about our family. Thank you to all who check in from time to time.
p.s. Zach is doing great :)







1 comment:
I am so with you on your commets about American Idol. I love the judges and those two guys are a few of my favs! That video of Graham, AWESOME! I love the lip in the next two pics, gotta love that bottom lip. Any improvement is good improvement on the work out routine, It will slowly but surley keep coming off. Keep on Keeping on!!!!
Post a Comment