Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

I am not a huge fan of reality TV. The only show that I've followed faithfully has been Survivor (the best reality show ever) until now...




I am in love with the show The Bachelor. My guilty pleasure has been that for the last couple of seasons I have tuned in or recorded The Bachelor every Monday night. I would love to throw a "Bach" party if there were girls who wanted to watch it with me. Unfortunately, all I have right now is Zach who says every couple of scenes: "fast forward - this is too awkward to watch."

Brad is on to the hometown visits. I have my favorite girl. I'll be making popcorn - any takers? :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I watch it every Monday. I even know the outcome and I still pay attention to every detail. If we lived closer I would be joining you on the couch. :)

Ben and Katie said...

I watch it every week and have been a faithful follower for many, many seasons! Ben still refuses...still cannot sucker him into it brain injury and all! :)
If I were closer I would for sure be there...I do get to watch it 3 hours before you! sucka!! :)

jorden9879 said...

I am laughing that Zach says its to awkward to watch because Tammy, Bri and Phil watch it every night, they would invite me at first and I just couldnt watch it was so awkward. I finally gave in one night last season and it still is sooo awkward but super funny to watch. Who's your fav????

jjzelinski said...

We're fellow watchers too! We should get together and watch it! That would be SOOO fun! Joe and I like to make fun of the girls! :) I have a favorite too! We should talk!

J and T Barnes said...

A Bachelor Party sounds fun. I am in.