We (Mom, both G-mas, Jessie, Me) had a Girls' Day Out to celebrate my Grandma Lolly's birthday. We went to Leavenworth and had lunch and did some shopping/snooping. It was a nice day and we were able to walk around and enjoy the town. After lunch we went to get pedicures. Now my toes (although pale) are a cute pink.
My mom always does a "birthday table" with some sort of theme.
Happy Birthday Grandma. We love you!
3 comments:
Fun times!! Cute Gram!
G-Ma so cute! What a special day for you all. I love those ballons, to cute. I am starting to dream of summer, my body is so white. We need to come see you guys soon. We need to meet little Graham!
HaPpY BiRtHdaY G-ma Lolli x0x0 I love the b-day table.Your mom did one for me on my 16th!! I love Graham and cant wait to meet him. In no time that baby weight will be flying off ya.I feel your pain though.I just keep running :) x0x0,BrIt
Post a Comment