Wednesday, May 18, 2011

6 Months

We are so in love with Graham William. He is such a great boy.

Yesterday we had his 6 month Dr. appointment. Everything checked out great! Praise the Lord!

Weight: 18# 4oz (65%)
Height: 26 3/4 in (62%)

There is not one day that goes by when I don't think of how very blessed we are to have Graham in our lives. I'm so thankful he's healthy and happy (and sleeps 11 hours straight!) and that we get to raise him as our son.

My 1st Mother's Day was really special. We went to church and then to my mom's house for a Sunday brunch.

My baby and me


The Moms with their boys:
(G-ma, Unkie, Mom, Alex, Graham, Me)
p.s. I didn't realize this shirt looked like I was wearing a tent. I won't be wearing it again!
 Graham's been laughing more and more. We were able to get a cute video of Zach playing with him:


Graham just loves when Zach comes home from work. No one else exists other than dad. Here they are hanging out before bedtime.


I can't wait to find out what the next 6 months will bring us.

5 comments:

Sparks Family said...

I love the video Kim - his laugh is so contagious! I can't wait to meet him on Sunday!!

jjzelinski said...

Oh my gosh, baby laughs are the best! I love it! That just made me smile hearing it! I'm glad things are going to well for all of you. We just get the boys together this summer. That would be a lot of fun!

mnpblackburn said...

He's just TOO cute. We love our little man!

The Hunter Family said...

He is SO cute Kim! Happy (belated) first Mother's Day to you!

Karen said...

I've watched this video about 10 times and I smile through the whole thing. This is the cutest!!!!