When we found out we were having a boy (see our fun announcement party here and here) the first thing Zach's mom wanted to make us was a quilt. She let me pick out the design and the fabric. I knew that I wanted stripes versus squares, and I thought a long time about the fabric; I really wanted a blanket that would grow with Graham and not be too "infant." So after snooping through a few stores, I found the colors and main fabric I wanted.
Here is the quilt that Kathryn made to celebrate Graham's arrival to our family:
The colors work so well together and I just love the fabric with the cars. The whole quilt looks retro but modern at the same time. I also love that she put a G on the blanket too (no surprise there). It turned out so great - better than I expected even - and I know Graham will love to play on it for years to come...Thanks Kathryn!
1 comment:
Oh yea! It's done. It looks wonderful. Mom was so excited about this.
Post a Comment