Monday, May 9, 2011

Painted Projects

Awhile ago I talked about wanting to update our bedroom here. One of my ideas included using two mini dressers that I "saved" from an estate sale as night stands. Here is one of the dressers mid-painting. I guess I forgot to take a picture before I started - bummer - but I did take a pic of the knob before so you can see how dark the stain was on them.



And here is what they look like now. I am really pleased with how they turned out. Sorry about the poor picture quality ( I didn't take these pics with my "nice" camera).




Once I show you how the room is getting along, you'll be able to see them better next to the bed.

I also painted a cute little box/drawer to put on our dresser to hold my perfume bottles. I found a cool turquoise blue to match our bedroom curtains and colors from our new duvet cover.



I have some fun posts to write later this week, including a day date with Zach up to Sun Mountain, a race and parade, and Mother's Day. Have a wonderful sunny day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Nice work Kim! The blue container is fun. Looks awesome:) You crafty girl you!