On top of all the daily stuff that goes along with being a Mom, I've had several "projects" going on the side. This is what I've been up to.
Remember my list to get cleaned out in 2012?
I've slowly gone from area to area in our home and I'm working my way through this list.
Our storage area can easily become a catch-all space (out of sight out of mind), but the piles off odds and ends were driving me crazy. The wood built-ins were here when we moved in, and they hold all our tubs and extras really well - and I was determined to get everything on the shelves and off the floor. Over the past month, Zach and I have worked to get this space in order. I can't tell you how good that feels!

I'll show you the finished products soon. Thank you Kathryn for getting me started and for answering all my numerous questions!
So I must confess that I have a minor addiction to this:
I've loved looking at all the pictures to get ideas and recipes. What a treat. I found a recipe from Chef in Training for banana oatmeal cookies that I had to try and they were super good. I added a little bit of red dye to make them pink for V-day.
I'm also gathering lots of good ideas for our future home - whenever that happens :) I found this thought about Pinterest that might be true...but hopefully not for me!
It's that time of year again for 3 of my favorite shows! The first two have been good - and I'm really excited to start survivor again.
I'm currently reading Torn by Jud Wilhite for my blogging for books program. I hope to have it finished in a week or so and get my review out there. I enjoy it so far.
Okay, if you've made it to the end of this post - good for you! I hope I didn't bore you too much with the "Kim addition." I know that some of you are only on here because of Graham :) So with that I'll leave you with a picture of my cutie waiting to go outside.















3 comments:
Love the project list Kim - you are very creative and productive! And Graham is adorable - love the hat!
Love all of the organization going on! Great job on your list. I am also glad to know you are a fellow Bachelor watcher! : )
That pinterest definition is hilarious! Way to inspire the unorganized Kim! Looks amazing!
Post a Comment