My younger sister Jessica turned 29 on Friday (look out sister - 30 will be here soon!)
My family met her in Leavenworth to have dinner and give her some fun gifts. We had a nice evening celebrating with her.
Jessie is very adventurous, fun-loving, and generous. She always does her best to include others - especially if it involves a party :) When Jessie arrives the atmosphere is charged with excitement. She is generous with her time and gives often of herself. Right now her main "love" is snowboarding and frequently is up on any mountain. I have yet to see her personally in action (because I can't keep up with her) but from what I hear she is an extraordinary rider. I love that she is passionate about whatever she does. Jessie is a wonderful Auntie and loves to hear what Graham is up to - always ending with: "I miss him!"
I said something to my Grandma that she did not agree with. Haha. I thought it was a funny picture:
While I was fiddling around with the camera I caught Zach off gaurd.
So just to prove Zach was there with us...
I'm praying that year 29 will be your best year yet. Love you sister!









2 comments:
I agree that Jessie is one cool girl. I love the picture of you and your mom & sis & grandma! Thankful i know all you ladies!
Kimberly you are sweeter than chocolate chip cookies! Thank you for such a tear jerking post on your blog. I am so grateful to have you as my sister! I have so much love for you! It's time we share our sister love on the mountain!
Post a Comment