Friday, February 10, 2012

The Gab Update-Graham Addition

Where have I been? No idea...the weeks are just flying by. I can tell you though what (or who) has been taking up so much of my time :)

For the past 2 Monday mornings I've taken Graham to the "Gym" to play with all the stuff that we don't have. He has loved it and I'm glad I can do something with him that's so different and get out of the house. The gym is definitely a weekly thing for us.

This winter has been up and down - especially living in Waterville. One minute we're outside looking at leaves and the next day we're getting into our snow gear. Oh well, boys don't care right?

While I'm making meals or cleaning up the kitchen, I often find Graham playing here:


And speaking of the kitchen, Graham loves to eat! He eats almost everything I feed him. Veggies, fruits, meats, grains - you name and he eats it. For dinner the other night he positively devoured a plate of lima beans. Such a blessing to not have a picky eater on my hands.


In a week Graham will be 15 months!

My plan is to be back later this weekend for more Gab Updates - but this is what's been going on with Graham.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We used to love going to the gym! I have not taken ella yet because she is not walking. Once she is walking we would love to meet you guys there! Did Graham drop his morning nap?

Jessie said...

I want to go to the gym with Graham!