I've been sewing Graham a few ties and here are two that I've completed. It's so fun to look at all the fabric and match up colors that I think work well together.
I'll show more when I get a chance. I'm having so much fun. Now I need to figure out a budget that works for us because I could easily go crazy with this hobby! The fabric store has become a minor obbession! (I seem to have a lot of those lately...)
I'll be back soon to post pictures of our kitchen. I forgot to take them so now I'm just waiting for a nice sunny day so you get the full before/after affect :)


4 comments:
Looks like a super fun hobby! Can't wait to see more projects!
Good job Kim! Those ties are adorable! You have way more patience than I do!!
Adorable!! I want to see Graham in one now!!! :)
if you get ambitious and want to make an extra, we have a little man here that would proudly wear one of those sweet ties!
Post a Comment