Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Quick Chat

I thought it would be fun to show a little of what Graham is doing right now at 16 months. He understands so much more than what he saying, but he's able to say words here and there and I love hearing his sweet little voice. The latest thing is that he's counting 1 & 2 and tells us that he has two knees - so funny! Knees of all things. Anyway, he's very interactive with us and makes the funniest faces to go along with his thoughts.


The video is about 4 1/2 minutes long and be warned that there are brief moments of crying :) Enjoy our little guy.

2 comments:

Carpenters said...

Aw, the video was awesome! He is so incredibly cute. I love all his faces that he makes. You're a great mom, Kim. You're teaching him well!

Tori said...

I love the part from 2:19-2:33 when he is making all those faces! That hair is unbelievable. He is so fun!! And funny! Quite the little man!