Friday, April 13, 2012

Kitchen After

I finally remembered to take the pictures of the "after" of our kitchen, even though it has been done for over 3 months now. It was perfect timing to take pictures right after I got it all cleaned and ready for Easter; plus the sun was shining so that made the kitchen a little brighter.

Just to refresh your memory (since it has been so long since I posted about our kitchen update), Zach and I did a little face-lift of our kitchen to help us get through the transition period before our big remodel.

Here are a few pictures of the before:




Read the full Kitchen Before post.
Read the full Kitchen Middle post.

Drum roll please..........
Can you stand the anticipation?






I am so happy with how it all turned out and how well we spent our time and money. This face-lift will certainly tied us over until we can give the kitchen the full attention that it deserves. It's so bright compared to what it was. To me it barely feels like the same space. Glad I could show you more of our home in Waterville.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Really, really nice!

Anonymous said...

Seriously amazing!!! What a refreshing difference:)

Karen said...

Seriously amazing!!! What a refreshing difference:)

Phil and Bri said...

Awesome!! :)