For my birthday we went to Desert Canyon and played their 18-hole putting course. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun. My family is very competitive so of course there was some "trash talking" going on throughout the course. I had tried to keep it a surprise for the family on what the day's outing was going to be...but some know us too well.
Some Action Shots:
What a beautiful setting!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate.
Every year my mom creates a "birthday table" and we always have some sort of theme to go with it. This year my theme was "barbie" and everything was hot pink.
This day was perfect and I want to thank everyone who was there that made it so very special.
I have a feeling that this year is going to be a great year!


4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday Kim.
Happy birthday Kim! The pictures are super cute! Hope you had a great day today! The madness has been crazy!!! Love, Tori
Happy b-lated Birthday, Kim!! Sounds like it was a fun one. And could your mom be any cuter with her pink barbie table of gifts?! Funny. 29 - you're so young :)
Kim what a fun b-day!!! I have to comment on your apron. I am so impressed. Way to go. You are on your way to sewing all sorts of things. It looks great! Hope you are feeling well. We need to catch up. 4 weeks left for baby #2. I am dilated to a 1 so I am hoping for a week or so early, wishful I know. Anyhow fun posts!!!
Post a Comment