Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Madness

I love the month of March for several reasons:

1) 1st day of Spring (meaning next comes summer)
Spring over here can be a hit and miss - sometimes it couldn't be more amazing and other times it will try to snow...but when spring is here you know that next comes summer. The summer months are always the best, especially over in Eastern Washington. You just can't beat all of the warm weather, time spent on the water, BBQs, and the summer nights!

2) NCAA Basketball Tournament
I love college basketball, and every year Zach and I have a contest with our tournament bracket. We fill it out and the one who has the fewest incorrect is the winner (and gets bragging rights for a little while). We usually go out to dinner to celebrate. I've been the winner more than Zach - so odds are I'll be looking forward to another victory!

3) Birthday Month
My birthday is on the 22nd, and this year I'll be 29 - only one more year before the big one! I love celebrating my birthday because my family always makes it so special for me.
On another note, I was looking for a tin to organize some of my craft projects, and I came across this one:



Zach and I have made a strong effort this year to simplify our lives. And if you'll notice the month...how perfect is this?  :)

No comments: