Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Friend

Picture taken in Stehekin - Summer '09

Jamie and I have been friends since the 2nd or 3rd grade and we met while my family lived in Pullman. Her friendship is one of the very best that I have. Some of the attributes that I love about Jamie are that she is very kind & compassionate, generous, friendly, up for anything...and she has an infectious laugh. We have traveled quite a bit with Josh and Jamie over the years (you really get to know people when you travel!) and we admire their love for the Lord, love for each other, and the love they have for others. We are blessed to call them our friends.


Josh, Jamie, & announcing baby Brendan Roe

Congratulations, we love you!
Check out their blog A Smart Story for updates on their new family.

1 comment:

The Smart Family said...

We look forward to you guys meeting our little guy!!!

Love ya!
J&J