Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Project Completed


I've been wanting to learn how to sew for a long time, and I've started some lessons that are going to give me the foundation so that I can begin working more on my own. My first project (finished yesterday) is a "yard apron" made from heavier linen so that I can take it outside as I work in the flower beds this spring and summer. I'm really pleased with how it turned out...


P.S. Green and Pink are my summer colors :)
And the green looks a lot like a Starbucks apron - iced coffee anyone?!

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Super Cute! I have been working on my sewing skills a lot recently. A good easy project is reusable snack bags. Here is a blog I used for directions- http://newlifeonahomestead.com/2009/06/make-your-own-reusable-sandwichsnack-bags/. They have really helped keep my diaper bag organized. I cannot wait to see more of your projects.