One of my favorites is a wreath my g-ma made from old ornaments that used to be on her large tree. This is hanging in our study.
Here is our tree. I love how it looks. Many of the ornaments are very personal and sentimental. I took a picture of a G ornament. This was given to me by my friend Hawley last Christmas. I will treasure it always.
Zach and I are gearing up for our Christmas Eve contests and traditions. To brush up on your knowledge of the Haley's Christmas traditions, read about it here. This will help you when I post about who won what. Our presents have been wrapped and I'm ready to win a few prizes. Of course Zach is saying the same thing. He probably will win at least one this year. He's got some good stuff going on. I'll post about the winners soon...


2 comments:
I love it! Your family traditions are just so fun and creative. Enjoy your first Christmas with Graham.
Kim!!!! I loved seeing your house....because I've never seen it! You did a great job on the decor! Beautiful. Miss you mucho. Want to hold little smores man. I call that!:)
HAve a wonderful Christmas! Tori
Post a Comment