I also baked earlier this week our holiday treats with my grandma & mom - we made several favorites including white & dark fudge, mint cookies, & coconut joys (my fav.)
Here we are spending a little time at my Grandma's in E. Wenatchee.
On another note, we braved the early morning and went to church today. It went pretty well - we made it half way through! We're looking forward to getting back into this routine. We really love our church (Wen. Free Methodist) and pastor. We sang some great Christmas songs & and it was nice to be reminded that this is not just a normal holiday we'll celebrate on Saturday.
We also went to our Bible Study's dinner party. All the kids were there and let me tell you it was noisy! :)
I hope everyone has a great week. With Christmas around the corner I'm looking forward to all the new memories to be made with Graham.


No comments:
Post a Comment