Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow Much?!

Yesterday, as predicted, it started to snow. And snow it did...especially in Waterville. We were gone most of the day running errands, and when we returned this is what we found. A winter wonderland. For those of you who don't believe that we had 27 inches surrounding our home, here are the pictures to prove it. I heard that this might be some sort of record for a snow fall in Waterville in a 24 hour period.


When we got home we weren't sure if we were even going to be able to get into our garage! Here are the tracks we made & what was left on our rig.



Zach was in heaven and had a blast snow-blowing most of the morning. Later, Zach's dad came over with the tractor to help with the process. I haven't ever seen so much snow all at once. It was amazing!






I guess I don't have to wonder if we'll have a white Christmas!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

That's crazy! All we've had is RAIN all weekend. I'd way rather have all that snow!

Karen said...

I. AM. JEALOUS. RIGHT. NOW.

This made me SOOOOOOOOOO happy!! I love that you guys are in a winter wonderland....seriously I am overjoyed!

Karen said...

I love the background paper on here Kim!!! So fun and vintage looking!

The Parsons' blog said...

oh. my. goodness! SO much snow!?!?! Wow. Welp, time to get little Graham out on a sled. :)

jorden9879 said...

O my goodness can we come spend the night???? that is so awesome! How incredibly beautiful!