Friday, December 10, 2010

What I didn't know...

*I didn't know that I would be doing at least 2 loads of laundry a day - just for Graham.

*I didn't know that I could survive on 3-4 hours of sleep.

*I didn't know that showering in the morning would become a luxury - I'm lucky if I take one before dinner.

*I didn't know that I was going to be able to survive a week without Zach!

*I didn't know that I would have two main loves in my life.



Graham is 3 weeks old and gaining weight steadily. Each week life has gotten more and more manageable. I can't say enough about Zach and all his help and support. I'm one blessed gal!

1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

So great! Man, those first few weeks with a new baby are like a blur. Keep enjoying each moment, Kim. I can't say enough how fast it goes.