Odie the Octopus has quickly become Graham's best friend. I can put him under his Odie and he's content to play for a whopping 15 minutes. Hey...that's a long time in baby minutes!
He was so excited to play with Odie today so I thought I'd try to get it on film. Unfortunately, he was super cute on the video but I couldn't figure out how to post it. I want to buy one of those Flip cameras to make things easier. (Anyone have one?)
So here are a few pictures of "Odie Time."
His legs get moving and his arms are waving. I just love watching and spending time with Graham! At the end though he lets me know he's done with a loud wail. He sure lets me know these things. Very opinionated. Mmmm, I wonder where he gets that from?
Laura and Gary
7 years ago


1 comment:
Oh Graham!! Look at his roly poly legs?!?! LOVE it. He's so sweet, Kim.
Post a Comment