Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally!

I have been bugging Zach for a long time for one of these...


I am so excited to tell you that we finally bought one. It's new to us but we bought it from our fabulous friends the Smarts.

This picture was taken over New Years at Priest Lake
Now I can take much better photos. I'm studying the manual and practicing. Anyone want to give me lessons? I'd be a model student!
When I was messing around with it the other night, Graham was playing on Zach's lap. I got behind Zach as he was making faces at Graham. Here are the results.




And then he got a bit startled - is it ok to laugh at him when he looks like this?


Look at those eyes! I think in his head he was saying, "what in the world mom!"

Graham will be 11 weeks on Wed. and has so much personality already. Everyday he gets more expressive. I'm just waiting for that little laugh. I'm amazed at what I'll do just for a smile. Thankfully no one is around when I'm singing or making faces at him.

But can you blame me when I have this precious thing to look at?!


5 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

he is too cute!!

Ben and Katie said...

He is getting so big...and way too cute!
I am jealous of the camera...one day I will get mine! Have fun and learn it so then you can teach me!

The Parsons' blog said...

awww... he looks like a Gormley. My advice, get the 50mm 1.8 lens. It's cheap and you won't regret it. :)

jjzelinski said...

Kim he is so cute! He's got a great smile too! We have a camera quite similar to that and I LOVE IT! You can do so many fun things. I'm still learning with it!

The Brandt Family said...

How exciting to get a new camera you have been patiently waiting for. Enjoy learning and we look forward to the great pictures of Graham that result. Thanks for sharing those oh so cute faces.