Monday, January 24, 2011

Graham's 1st Ride/Walk

Saturday we finally had a nice, sort of sunny, day in Waterville, although still very cold. I was ready to get out of the house for a walk, so we bundled Graham up and took him for a ride in his B.O.B out to the fairgrounds. He was so cute all toasty in his suit. He liked it so much that he quickly fell asleep.



On another note, I ran ahead of Zach for a bit. Let me tell you I thought my lungs were going to burst. Never have I been so out of shape. I know, I know, I "just had a baby" - but that doesn't make the pain hurt less as I try to kick my rear back into shape. Quite literally I might add...I've been doing butt kicks when I exercises :)

I've been trying to get a cute picture of Graham smiling. Here he was on our couch. He was so funny - he looks like a little old man in this photo. Obviously he doesn't have a problem eating either!
My mom thinks I should take a pic in this corner every month so we can see how he grows. I probably will.


We took Graham in for his 2 month checkup. His stats: 12 pounds 6 oz & 23 inches long. He's a growing boy folks! And healthy - what more could we ask for?

2 comments:

Tori said...

I am laughing at the picture of him on the couch. He is so fun! Have I mentioned I can't wait to meet him! Glad you got out for a walk/run. Word! Miss you all! Tori

The Brandt Family said...

He growing strong. Great job you too! Did you get those belly stickers we sent in our holiday card? Those are perfect for taking a picture every month to capture his growth.