And the winners are....
The blue team!
I'll admit that I was a little surprised when we found out, but we are both so excited! A little boy is going to be so much fun.
Here's how we told the good news:
After a fun morning/afternoon of playing around, we had everyone go down below the deck and get into their teams. I had found a cute red and blue soccer ball while shopping, and when everyone was ready, Zach threw it down to the correct team. It was so fun to hear the screams of excitement and cheers (there were even a few tears)!
Afterwards, the group surprised Zach and I with a basket full of baby boy presents (they had bought a girl present and a boy present and then just gave us the correct one!). It was so fun to open the gifts and we were so blessed by this day. Opening the boy things and telling the family in this way has made all of this so special.
P.S. My sister gave boy-boy the cutest little swim trunks. This time next year he'll be wearing them for the 4th and be hanging by the lake. How awesome is that?!


4 comments:
Kim - First of all...did you get bangs? Hair looks cute! Second it looks like a great 4th of July! I sure missed being at Lake Chelan for the holiday!!!!! Can't wait to see you in a week! Congrats on it being a BOY! So fun!
Tori
Hooray for little boys!
Love the idea of the red/blue party! How fun to see what everyone thought you were having.
I can't wait to see how edible baby Gorm looks in his new speedos! Great posts Kimmy--love all the pics!
Yah Jessie...thanks for posting!
Post a Comment