Monday, June 13, 2011

At the Cabin

The water at Lake Chelan is so LOW right now. I can't believe it - here is a picture to prove it.

(taken over Memorial Weekend)
During the summer, the spot where Zach is standing is completely under water and normally the water level is right up to the dock above Zach's head. Strange huh!
It did make for a fun place to do a fire pit though - so over Memorial we roasted marshmallows and enjoyed this sandy beach.





Even though we were all wearing sweatshirts & pants (and have no tans going on!) this definitely felt like summer....good times are ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! SUmmer at the Cabin! Looks like you all had a great time! :) Love the pictures....Tori

jorden9879 said...

Love Love Love Zachs jacket, Swwwweeettt. I cannot wait to see you guys, thanks for making room for us. You guys are the best! So excited to play games, eat food, hopefully soak up some sun, roast some mellows, and talk and laugh!!!!!! Horray for the 4th. I can't believe the water is so low, they better start letting some more in, can you say brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Parsons' blog said...

What??!!?!! The water is crazy low. Hi Kim :) I haven't read blogs in YEARS it feels like, so I'm finally making my rounds. I can't wait for chelan. I wish we could stay a week. hope you're doing great. xo