Monday, June 6, 2011

Misc, Pushups, and Tickles

Eating solids has gotten a lot better. Peas are good now :) And he has a little more understanding when he opens his mouth as to what to expect.
Here he is patiently waiting for his meal to be fixed.


Unfortunately, the bumbo has gone bye-bye because G's chubby legs won't fit in the openings anymore. So this was the last picture. *sigh* My boy is getting so big.

Graham is so much more comfortable on his belly and I can tell that crawling is inevitable...am I ready for that? He wants to go somewhere - he just doesn't know how. For now I'm thankful that he can't :)

Here is what I think Graham was thinking in the following pics:

I'm pretty comfortable here...

Okay fine, I'll show you...

What do you think?

Are you watching me?

Oh good you are...

Aren't I cute?

I've told you before that Graham loves to be "rough-house." He's such a boy that way. And he's ticklish. He is so cute when we can get him giggling while we tickle - he just squeals with excitement.





Can't you just hear the laughter?

2 comments:

jorden9879 said...

love the commentary! Baby giggles are the best. Been warm here, I bet it is nice and toasty warm over there. Could summer possibly be here???

Karen said...

I am laughing about G's legs in the bumbo! I didn't even think about the "one size" leg opening on those things! Still laughing.....and I love the play by play on the push-ups! Tickle pictures...priceless!