I'm currently reading a book about how to create a Christian home. So far I really like it. I'm about half way through and I'd like to write a review for this when I'm finished. It's called, The Most important Place on Earth by Robert Wolgemuth.
For fun reads I just got done with 4 books written by Cornelia Funke. How I found her was totally random. I was at a yard sale and bought a hardback of her's The Dragon Rider (I'm currently reading this one) for 25 cents! Before starting it, I looked to see what else she had written and found the Inkheart Trilogy - these books were so fun. I'd recommend reading these first.
And I just finished The Thief Lord also my Funke. It was a super quick read but really entertaining.
I know that Inkheart and The Thief Lord were both made into movies. I've only seen Inkheart (and of course it is totally lame compared to the book). If you want anymore details of Funke's books just let me know.
So that is what's currently in my library. It feels like I have stacks of books waiting for me...just how I like it.






1 comment:
You go girl! That is a lot of books. I've read one fiction book in the past few months. "Possession" - didn't enjoy it all that much. BUT interested in the 2 first books you mentioned! :) Tori
P.S. Sorry I am always "anonymous" - my computer struggles.
Post a Comment