Monday, June 27, 2011

Zach's Father's Day

We were able to spend a really nice day at the cabin for Father's Day. Sunday morning we boated from the cabin over to church (this is one of my favorite things to do in the summer). Had coffee in Manson, and then had a nice afternoon visiting on the deck. The first of anything is always special, and Zach's first time celebrating being a father was just that.

I always knew that Zach was going to be a great dad. He is patient & kind, and loves those around him unconditionally. To see Zach with Graham makes my heart swell with pride. He plays with him, holds him, loves on him; he wants to be there for everything.

Thank you Zach for being such a great husband & father. I couldn't do this without you.






Graham is 7 months old. He is so close to crawling - he is up on all fours and ready.
He eats great and loves all the foods we feed him. Fruits or veggies it doesn't matter - he eats them up.

3 comments:

MB Line said...

We were able to meet and hold Graham last Sunday when Wendy and I were walking by your house. He sure is a little cutie! We took some really cute picture of him with Hanna and Ty. I can email them to you if you like. Again, Graham is a cutie pie.

Darrin

Kim @ The Gab said...

I would love the pic Darrin. I'll send you my email or Zach's. Hopefully we'll see you both more this summer!

jorden9879 said...

I am just about dieing to see you guys. I can't wait for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love seeing little Graham can't believe he is 7 months