Thursday, June 9, 2011

Graham shares about his day...

...and it was a good one.
We have quite the "talker" on our hands. I showed you at  5 Months that he is always making noise. He has been like this from the beginning. I just love this about him though. I love that he is expressive and energetic - even for 7 months. Zach was saying the other day that when he actually uses his words - we're going to be in for it!
Sorry about the camera angle. I had to hide it from him otherwise he will just stare at it.
This is just a typical conversation that we have together and it happens all the time:

2 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

SO CUTE! haha!!

jorden9879 said...

O my, Trent and Graham are going to have a lot to talk about. Your poor inlaws on the 4th of July, I hope you guys are sure that having four more members in the house is ok. Trent is all boy and is not quiet. I can't wait to see you guys. I love that he talks so hard he chokes a little!!!