Monday, July 18, 2011

4th of July Festivities - Part 1


I'm a bit behind, but I have some 4th of July fun that I want to share with you all. We spent the long weekend at the cabin with family and some special friends. Thankfully we had great weather the whole weekend so we enjoyed spending most of it outside in the sun.

Saturday (the 2nd) the girls went for a jog, and then we all enjoyed playing games by the water.


I'm not sure who created the game that we play with the paddles, but we try to keep the little ball in the air and count how many hits. The record is over 100 hits...

That evening the girls went into Chelan for their fireworks (they do them early) and stopped at Lakeview for some treats - namely fries & ice cream.


L to R - sister Jessie, Jorden, Tammy, sis inlaw Karen, Me


"sisters...sisters...there were never such devoted sisters"

Jessie posing perfectly :) Jorden being goofy ;) & Not sure what I'm doing

Group shot of the girls & with Cory
(In Cory's defense he thought Zach and Nate were coming too)

Saturday was a great start to all the festivities.
Stay tuned for more fun.

3 comments:

jorden9879 said...

I love you guys and the lake. How I long to be back there...I will dream of it tonight!

Tori said...

LOVE.

TamTam said...

Sooooo Fun! I miss the lake!
Thanks for the fun pictures you sent...love them!